With the news that the lead singer of the Wiggles will be retiring for health reasons, the time has come for fans to determine who should take over the lead singing gig of the highest grossing Australian musical act (they beat out AC/DC in 2005.)
1. Kevin Federline - he needs work and this gig will keep him from rapping again.
2. Calvin Broadus (aka: Snoop Dogg) - the Wiggles need more color than a narcoleptic Asian. Snoop needs legal funds.
3. Sir Elton John - I've always questioned the sexual orientation of the Wiggles. Elton could fit in.
4. Hugh Jackman - keep it Aussie y'all.
5. Jessica Simpson - if I have to take my kids to a concert of music I detest, I might as well enjoy the show. Who said Wiggles have to be men, anyway?